Logistics for aid delivery to Ukraine
Listed in the following is what we are looking for:
- Trucks and/or truck drivers with experience delivering aid to Ukraine.
- Warehouse capacities en route or in Ukraine.
- Insurance for logistical support, including any required liability or cargo insurance for aid shipments to Ukraine.
- Experience with customs and paperwork for aid transport into Ukraine, including knowledge of relevant regulations and documentation requirements.
- A local distribution network to ensure efficient delivery and distribution of aid within Ukraine.
Meet our supporter
In the interview, Georg Jachan shares how his team delivers aid directly to villages on the front lines and what support is needed on the ground.
“We start where others stop,” Georg Jachan, co-founder of the Association for Worldwide Emergency Aid, is driven by a passion for helping others. He believes that “it’s always better to take action and help people than to stay idle at home.” Georg has been involved in humanitarian efforts since 2015. When we reached out to him in March 2022 to offer aid to those affected by the war in Ukraine, he immediately agreed to assist.
Together, we’ve coordinated and funded aid deliveries of medical equipment and other necessities through our network of suppliers, aid associations and partners, where it is urgently needed.
Association for Worldwide Emergency Aid assists people in crisis areas by delivering essential relief supplies to those in need worldwide.
The Hof Schlueter Foundation supports children and youth projects in Germany, and children’s homes and clinics in Ukraine.