Your benefits at Unite
Flexible working hours
30+ vacation days
The Project and Rollout Management team covers a portfolio of projects ranging from rollout, migration and EOS/EOL projects as well as conceptual, internal change and coordination projects. By managing projects on a meta-level this team creates transparency, clarity and a single point of truth for corporate expert functions and all markets. It is responsible for the timely involvement of all relevant stakeholders to ensure that they can understand, plan and carry out their contribution towards a joint time line. Partnering with corporate functions and market teams, the Head of Project & Rollout Management ensures collaboration and alignment for successful project conclusions.
Your roleTake responsibility: You ensure a continuous and timely rollout of new features and regular product updates
Market orientation: You align with product management and sales for a market driven phase out of predecessors
Holistic thinking: You manage, oversee and prioritize a portfolio of projects that run in parallel
Proactive working: You actively manage and execute projects covering all project phases
Empower the team: You lead and manage a team of project managers instilling a strong service mindset
Sustainable leadership: You mentor, coach and inspire by role modelling passion for excellence and learning
Shape growth: You develop an appropriate team structure, processes, best practices and resources
Create tansparency: You ensure proactive, transparent and competent coordination, communication and documentation
Work in partnership: You foster close and cooperative relationships with corporate units such as Sales, Marketing, Operations and Product Management as well as all markets
Your qualificationsEducation: You hold (at least) a bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field
Experience: You have +5 years experience in project management - ideally, including rollout projects. Experience in the areas of SaaS solution sales, e-Commerce, platform business models is a plus
Further skills: You possess extensive knowledge of relevant project management methodologies and tools
Leadership: You are experienced in motivating and inspiring a team to achieve its goals
Mindset: You bring a strong conceptual mindset, critically thinking and problem solving skills
Personality: You are self-motivated and highly driven to produce results
Communication: You have excellent communication skills in English and German
What you can expect from us
- We offer a flexible work location: You can work in one of our modern Unite offices or remotely – or even do a mix of both
- We think long-term: That’s why we are great believers in offering creative freedom – you’ll also get access to our Academy training to grow your career
- We offer workations for new possibilities: You can work abroad for up to 2 months, which is a great way to extend your time away or visit your family and friends in other countries
- We think sustainably: We support your health and pension and offer comprehensive benefits – that includes a bike or public transport ticket to make your commute much easier
- We operate at eye level: Join our fair corporate culture and work with helpful colleagues and experienced management
- We care about work-life balance: We offer flexible working hours and 30+ holidays so you can strike a good balance between your work and personal life
We are Unite.We connect the economy for sustainable business. Our trusted e-procurement platform, with its integrated Mercateo Marketplace and Procurement Portal, enables effortless sourcing and purchasing for B2B and public sector organisations. Bringing buyers and suppliers together for mutual benefit, we've established a solid foundation of fair competition and trustworthy partnerships. Our platform’s scalable infrastructure supports connections, business stability and a robust supply chain. We revolutionise e-commerce for B2B and the public sector by adding and sharing value for markets and communities.
Would you like to become a part of Unite?
We founded our company in 2000 and our headquarters is located in Leipzig, Germany. We operate in 14 European countries, with over 700 employees working both in-office and remotely. In 2022, we achieved revenue of €447.7 million.
1 / 12