Your benefits at Unite
Flexible working hours
30+ vacation days
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic working student to join our team as a Communications and Analytics enthusiast within the Partner Management Team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in creating modern, virtual, and interactive presentations, utilising various communication tools to enhance our business outreach.
- Create added value: You are responsible for data analysis and create insightful visualisations of the same
- Inspire with digital tools: You demonstrate an advanced proficiency in Microsoft tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, to produce high-quality materials
- Create transparency: You create independent, modern, virtual and interactive presentations for internal and external communication
- Understanding of the market: You conduct market, customer, and social media research to support business initiatives
- Routine Support: You provide valuable assistance with organisational and administrative tasks as required
- Enthusiasm for new economy: You are an enrolled student and have an affinity for economic contexts
- Think holistically: You enjoy familiarising yourself with digital processes and developing them further
- Work digitally: You have a routine handling of MS Office and have a quick grasp of new tools
- Personality: You work in a team-oriented and reliable manner and are conscientious and independent
- Education: You are still enrolled for at least 9 months and have a minimum of 12 hours, ideally up to 20 hours, per week to spend with us.
What you can expect from us
- Fair wage: You will receive an hourly wage of €13.50 and gain a broad insight into the company
- We offer a flexible work location: You can work in one of our modern Unite offices or remotely – or even do a mix of both
- We think long-term: That’s why we are great believers in offering creative freedom - you’ll also get access to our Academy training to grow your career
- We operate at eye level: Join our fair corporate culture and work with helpful colleagues and experienced management
- We care about work-life balance: We offer flexible working hours, so you can strike a good balance between your study and work
We are Unite.We connect the economy for sustainable business. Our trusted e-procurement platform, with its integrated Mercateo Marketplace and Procurement Portal, enables effortless sourcing and purchasing for B2B and public sector organisations. Bringing buyers and suppliers together for mutual benefit, we've established a solid foundation of fair competition and trustworthy partnerships. Our platform’s scalable infrastructure supports connections, business stability and a robust supply chain. We revolutionise e-commerce for B2B and the public sector by adding and sharing value for markets and communities.
Would you like to become a part of Unite?
We founded our company in 2000 and our headquarters is located in Leipzig, Germany. We operate in 14 European countries, with over 700 employees working both in-office and remotely. In 2022, we achieved revenue of €447.7 million.
1 / 12
HR Coordinator | Human Resources
Neumarkt 9 B
04109 Leipzig | Germany
P +49 341 355 865 98