Your benefits at Unite
Flexible working hours
30+ vacation days
Hello, I’m Tobias, and I’m responsible for the CoCoS (Compliance, Contract & Security) team at Unite. We’re looking for a Senior Governance, Risk and Compliance Engineer with expertise in the field of data protection, risk management, contract management or compliance. Do you like working in a friendly and international team? Then read on and apply!
- Take on responsibility: You’ll define and enact measures to improve IT-security in accordance with company policies, values and applicable compliance requirements
- Add value: You’ll participate in the contract management, risk assessment and review of third-party vendor solutions
- Discover, explore, investigate: You’ll analyze risks and their impact on key services and support the development of emergency plans, recovery exercises and documentation in collaboration with other business entities
- Keep track of everything: You’ll produce and publish risk and compliance metrics, reports, and dashboards
- Strong background: You’ve profound knowledge in the field of Information security, risk management, and/or security compliance in a large or medium enterprise environment
- Profound expertise: You’ve experience in business risk and recovery requirement analysis, recovery plan development and/or disaster recovery management
- Be on the pulse: You’ve ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners and external auditors
- Further experience: Experience working with compliance frameworks such as NIST, ISO 27001, SOC 2, SOX, and CCPA/GDPR is a plus
- Language skills: You’re fluent in English and German language.
What you can expect from us
- Be a part of our agile working style: Our open communication and quick decision-making processes allow our Scrum teams to work autonomously for the most part
- We offer a flexible work location: You can work in one of our modern Unite offices or remotely – or even do a mix of both
- Be an early bird or a night owl: You know when you do your best work – all we ask is that you check in with your team to coordinate your schedules and routines
- We offer workations for new possibilities: You can work abroad for up to 2 months, which is a great way to extend your time away or visit your family and friends in other countries
- Enjoy our Unite culture: We invite you to be yourself, join our table tennis league or online games and have fun
- We think long-term: That’s why we are great believers in offering creative freedom – you’ll also get access to our Academy training and Udemy to grow your career
We are Unite.We connect the economy for sustainable business. Our trusted e-procurement platform, with its integrated Mercateo Marketplace and Procurement Portal, enables effortless sourcing and purchasing for B2B and public sector organisations. Bringing buyers and suppliers together for mutual benefit, we've established a solid foundation of fair competition and trustworthy partnerships. Our platform’s scalable infrastructure supports connections, business stability and a robust supply chain. We revolutionise e-commerce for B2B and the public sector by adding and sharing value for markets and communities.
Would you like to become a part of Unite?
We founded our company in 2000 and our headquarters is located in Leipzig, Germany. We operate in 12 European countries, with over 700 employees working both in-office and remotely. In 2022, we achieved revenue of €447.7 million.
1 / 12