Your benefits at Unite
Flexible working hours
30+ vacation days
Zur deutschen Version
- Digitization: You plan and operate the basic infrastructure for the operation of the components of the Unite platforms, which run both on premise and in the AWS Cloud
- Taking responsibility: You're responsible for the provision and operation of stable and scalable solutions
- Process optimization: You automate processes and workflows of the infrastructure on premises and in the cloud environment
- Create collaboration: You work closely with the development department as well as other specialist departments to create optimal solutions for the services offered by Unite
- Profound expertise: You've sound knowledge in the area of server administration and the operation of productive environments
- Hands on experience: You've experience in the administration of complex Linux and cloud environments (AWS) as well as with container and orchestration technologies (e.g. Docker/Kubernetes)
- Strong background: You've in-depth knowledge of automation solutions such as Ansible, Terraform or Cloudformation as well as Linux operating systems
- Personality: Your proactive and independent way of work is one of your strengths
- Techy touch: You’re keen to learn and willing to work in new technical environments
- Language skills: You’ve good written and spoken English and German skills (B2 level)
Within IT management, my role involves aiding IT teams in attaining their objectives. I provide support to my colleagues, helping them adapt to our company's needs and fostering a productive atmosphere that allows them to reach their maximum potential.
What you can expect from us
- Be a part of our agile working style: Our open communication and quick decision-making processes allow our Scrum teams to work autonomously for the most part
- We offer a flexible work location: You can work in one of our modern Unite offices or remotely – or even do a mix of both
- Be an early bird or a night owl: You know when you do your best work – all we ask is that you check in with your team to coordinate your schedules and routines
- We offer workations for new possibilities: You can work abroad for up to 2 months, which is a great way to extend your time away or visit your family and friends in other countries
- Enjoy our Unite culture: We invite you to be yourself, join our table tennis league or online games and have fun
- We think long-term: That’s why we are great believers in offering creative freedom – you’ll also get access to our Academy training and Udemy Business to grow your career
We are Unite.We connect the economy for sustainable business. Our trusted e-procurement platform, with its integrated Mercateo Marketplace and Procurement Portal, enables effortless sourcing and purchasing for B2B and public sector organisations. Bringing buyers and suppliers together for mutual benefit, we've established a solid foundation of fair competition and trustworthy partnerships. Our platform’s scalable infrastructure supports connections, business stability and a robust supply chain. We revolutionise e-commerce for B2B and the public sector by adding and sharing value for markets and communities.
Would you like to become a part of Unite?
We founded our company in 2000 and our headquarters is located in Leipzig, Germany. We operate in 14 European countries, with over 700 employees working both in-office and remotely. In 2022, we achieved revenue of €447.7 million.