Your benefits at Unite
Flexible working hours
30+ vacation days
Hi, I'm Felix, and I'm responsible for the IT Administrators team at Unite. We are looking for an IT System Engineer who is particularly familiar with Microsoft 365 services. Do you enjoy developing solutions based on Microsoft products? Do you enjoy working in a friendly and international team? Then read on and apply for a job with us!
- Take on responsibility: You're responsible for the administration and further development of Microsoft 365 services in a hybrid scenario
- Implementing concepts: You'll be responsible for the planning and implementation of innovative solutions based on the Microsoft 365 Suite
- Continuous progress: You support internal projects related to Microsoft products with technical expertise
- Precise configuration: You're responsible for the operation and further development of the on-premises Microsoft system landscape
- Service orientation: You take on tasks in second and third level support
- Education: You've a degree in computer science or comparable IT vocational training
- Practical experience: You've several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Profound expertise: You've knowledge in the handling and maintenance of Microsoft infrastructures and the Microsoft 365 Cloud Service product portfolio
- Modern working style: You've a keen interest in innovative solutions
- Languages: You've a good command of written and spoken English and German is a plus (B2 level)
- Shaping growth: Ideally, you have the AEVO certificate and take on the training of new colleagues in the field of IT administration
What you can expect from us
- Be a part of our agile working style: Our open communication and quick decision-making processes allow our Scrum teams to work autonomously for the most part
- We offer a flexible work location: You can work in one of our modern Unite offices or remotely – or even do a mix of both
- Be an early bird or a night owl: You know when you do your best work – all we ask is that you check in with your team to coordinate your schedules and routines
- We offer workations for new possibilities: You can work abroad for up to 2 months, which is a great way to extend your time away or visit your family and friends in other countries
- Enjoy our Unite culture: We invite you to be yourself, join our table tennis league or online games and have fun
- We think long-term: That’s why we are great believers in offering creative freedom – you’ll also get access to our Academy training and Udemy Business to grow your career
We are Unite.We connect the economy for sustainable business. Our trusted e-procurement platform, with its integrated Mercateo Marketplace and Procurement Portal, enables effortless sourcing and purchasing for B2B and public sector organisations. Bringing buyers and suppliers together for mutual benefit, we've established a solid foundation of fair competition and trustworthy partnerships. Our platform’s scalable infrastructure supports connections, business stability and a robust supply chain. We revolutionise e-commerce for B2B and the public sector by adding and sharing value for markets and communities.
Would you like to become a part of Unite?
We founded our company in 2000 and our headquarters is located in Leipzig, Germany. We operate in 12 European countries, with over 700 employees working both in-office and remotely. In 2022, we achieved revenue of €447.7 million.
1 / 12
Senior Tech Recruiter | Human Resources
Fürstenfelder Straße 5
T +49 (0) 89206099785